Add:#37 Jinjing Rd., Logdong Community, Longgang District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province
Velcro, also known as "Magic Sticky", "Devil's Dip", "devil felt", "Velcro", is a fiber fastening, the invention of the company for "Velcro" (Velcro). The velcro is usually made of two fabrics, one with a circular structure and a hook-like structure on the other surface.
When the two fabrics are pressed tightly, the hook and the ring are combined to form a temporary fastening state. If you want to separate, just force it apart. In fact the first Velcro was pure cotton, but it was later found to be impractical and replaced with nylon. Victoria can be registered in 1948, the patent expired in 1978, but the Victoria has become a well-known registered trademarks, so the Victoria can also be used in the western context as the name of Velcro.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Hook and loop tape name source
- Hook and loop tape material
- Back sticker
- Hook and loop tape products
- Hook and loop tape product use
- Physical properties of hook and loo...
- Woven method of hook and loop tape
- Classification of injection Hooks
- Research and development of injecti...
- Comparison of traditional new injec...
- Basic knowledge of the Velcro
- Custom back to back cable tie
- Hook Loop Adjustable Elastic Strap
- Hook and Loop Tapes with Self Adhesive
- Magic Tape with Thin Double Sided Tape
- Adhesive Hook and Loop tape